2023 Registration Info
Registration must be completed and payment submitted online before any child may participate in any team activity. New swimmers and divers may observe a practice before registering but may not otherwise participate before registration and payment are complete. There are no refunds once the first meet of the season for a given team starts. Fees will not be pro-rated. No exceptions.
Fees for participation in each team cover the cost of coaches and associated programming fees.
Preseason after school practices for all teams will begin on Monday, May 15, and regular morning practices will start on Monday, June 5. Attendance at pre-season practice is strongly encouraged, but not required.
Swim Team After School Practice:
- Ages 8 & Under: 4:00-4:45 pm
- Ages 9-10: 4:45-5:30 pm
- Ages 11-12: 5:30- 6:30 pm
- Ages 13-19 (Upper Division): 6:30-7:45 pm
Regular Season Practices
Beginning Monday, June 5, we will switch to our morning practice schedule as follows.
All practices will be held Monday – Thursday.
- Ages 13-18 (Upper Division): 6:30am – 8:00 am
- Ages 11-12: 8:00am – 9:00 am
- Ages 9-10: 9:00 am – 9:45 am
- Ages 8 & under: 9:45 am – 10:30 am